Audits to Engineering Projects
As part of Project Assurance Process whose main objective is achieved through the implementation of different practices as part of Project’s Management Review process for the E&PM management reporting, to ascertain the health and readiness of the project under execution and outline the necessary recommendations to steer the project along the approved objective.
Audits as part of Project's Management Review process, to ascertain the health and readiness of the project under execution and outline the necessary recommendations to steer the project along the approved objectives.
Audits will be performed based on project situational analysis as follows:
- Raw material and utilities confirmation,
- Technology license agreements,
- Detailed scoping, contracting & execution strategy, schedule,
- Latest project economics information,
- Status of basic and detailed design packages,
- Material management plan, MTO's and PO's status, long lead items identification and purchase status, change orders status,
- Status of contracts management, etc.